teamgreene: Our life after transplant

A continuation of our journey from pre-transplant to post-transplant and beyond.

Monday, June 7, 2010

At the ER

I only have a minute because my battery is about dead. I thought enough to grap my laptop as the ambulance was on the way, but didn't get the charger.

Riley woke up with a slight fever this morning. On my way to work, I called Dr. Steph to let her know and she told me to take him to the ER to have cultures done and get an antibiotic dose through his port. This took about the whole day. Once we got home, the vomiting started. After having his meds, Uncle Brian and I got him in the bed and I got in the bed with him, ready to post some great videos of Riley. Unfortunately, he had other plans. He started seizing. I'll give more details when I have time, but to make a long story very short, we are in the ER and he is being admitted. Say lots of prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment